This personal data protection and cookie management charter describes CSP’s (CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES) policy with respect to privacy protection, personal data collection and cookies.
It applies to data collected on the Website www.csp-epl.com.
In order to facilitate access to this charter, we make it available on our home page and anywhere else personal information is requested.
The purpose of this charter is to inform you of:
- the means we use to collect your personal data, in strict compliance with your rights
- the data that may be collected on our Website
- the use that may be made of the data collected and the rights you have over this data
CSP (CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES) specifies herein and/or whenever you are asked for personal data, the purposes of the processing and the means of any operation (collection, recording, modification, etc.).
CSP (CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES) undertakes to:
- ensure compliance with the principles of personal data protection
- inform individuals of the existence of their rights of access, rectification and to object
- carry out legal and/or regulatory formalities
We inform you that in the collection and management of your personal data, we comply with the French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, as amended and in its current version, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation adopted on 27 April 2016 by the European Parliament, and the laws and regulations resulting therefrom.
I. DATA PROTECTION
1. Definition and nature of personal data
When you use our Website, and through it, we may collect personal data, which is disclosed to us in the following way:
- You fill in the "Contact" form
- You contact a representative
- You submit your application or you submit an unsolicited application
"Personal data" refers meant all data that directly or indirectly identifies you (by grouping together information) such as surnames, first names, pseudonyms, date of birth, photograph, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, profession, training courses, diplomas, career development and professional experience, data relating to your transactions on the website.
2. Rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability and to object to processing
In accordance with the French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on "Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties" and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on 27 April 2016, you have the right of access, rectification, erasure, portability and to object the processing of your personal data. You also have the possibility to object to the processing for marketing purposes, in particular for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data and have them rectified by contacting:
To do so, please send a letter or e-mail, signed by the requester and accompanied by proof of identity (national identity card or passport) signed by the person exercising his/her right.
CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES
76 avenue du Midi – CS 30077
63808 COURNON D'AUVERGNE CEDEX
3. Management of personal data by CSP (CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES)
3.1 Means of data collection
When you browse the www.csp-epl.com Website and in order to be able to offer you the services therein, we may collect personal data about you. Before each collection of personal data, we request your consent by means of a form to be completed and a checkbox after having read this Data Protection Charter.
3.2 Purpose of data collection
Your personal data are collected:
- to answer:
- your various requests for information
- your interview requests,
- to send you the newsletters
- to ensure customer follow-up, particularly in the management of your complaints and enquiries
- to manage your requests for access, rectification and to object to your data
- To examine your application sent online, to examine your enquiry and to be able to contact you if necessary or provide you with an answer.
We undertake to collect your data by limiting ourselves to the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing envisaged, in order to be able to process your enquiries and offer you the services offered on our website.
3.3 Data storage
The personal data that we are required to collect is stored for a period of time that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and for a maximum period of: 6 months from the date of submission of the form.
On completion, as soon as the data collected are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected: they are automatically destroyed.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal information since you have a right of access, rectification, erasure and to object as described above.
3.4 Data recipient
Your personal data collected are intended for CSP (CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES).
In order to be able to perform the above-mentioned processing operations, we are required to share your data, only internally within CSP, by giving access to authorised and duly qualified staff for this purpose, namely:
- the Communication Department
- the Human Resources Department
- the Customer Relations Department
- The Medical Information Department
- The Sales Division
4. Security and confidentiality of personal data collected
The security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for us.
Indeed, we take all the necessary technical and organisational measures with regard to the nature of the personal data you provide us and the risks involved in the processing thereof.
This is to protect the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, destroyed, damaged, or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
II. COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
The term "cookies" refers to all the trackers deposited when visiting a website, reading an e-mail, using software or a mobile application in particular. This is a text file that the website you are visiting saves on your hard drive or in your browser's memory. A cookie allows your computer to store various technical data for the general control of public access to our websites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other websites, etc.) or customisation of the pages displayed for your next interactions with this website.
When you browse our Website, information relating to your browsing may be stored in "Cookie" files installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a website. Cookies are used to store login information and provide a secure connection, collect statistics to optimize the features of the website and tailor content to your interests.
Thus, when you visit our Website for the first time, and cookies may be installed on your device, we inform you that cookies are used by the Website, via a window opening up on the page visited. In pursuance of this information, you can access this Charter and accept or reject cookies.
1. Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies which, once accepted, allow you to access a certain number of features.
- Cookies emitted by CSP (CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES) on its Website:
These are cookies deposited by CSP (CENTRE SPECIALITES PHARMACEUTIQUES) on your computer, tablet or smartphone for the purpose of browsing our Website.
When you browse our Site, your computer communicates with a server that provides all the resources requested by automatically recording each operation in a specific file in which your computer is identified by its IP address. Your browser automatically transmits certain standard data to us: in addition to your IP address, this includes the type of browser you use, its features, your operating system, the identification of third party sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) from which you may have logged on, and the dates and times of access to our websites.
This data and in particular your IP address does not allow us to identify you by name.
The cookies we emit allow us to:
- monitor the general activity of our Website, identify errors and ensure that our Website has adequate material resources
- establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the various elements composing our Website
- tailor the presentation of our Website to the display preferences of your device (language used, operating system, etc.)
- to make it easier for you to consult our Website by avoiding providing the same information each time you visit it or by customising its content according to the preferences or interests you may have expressed
- improve browser user-friendliness and to identify the interests of Internet users as a whole.
- Cookies emitted on our Website by third parties:
- Audience measurement cookies:
We use Google Analytics to collect information on how you use our Website in order to:
- help us to measure and study the effectiveness of the content of our Website
- monitor the analytical data on our sites and the use made thereof by Users
- improve the services of our sites
Google Analytics collects information on the pages you visit and how long you stay on them. We do not collect your personal information.
We do not allow the sharing or use of this data.
In the settings you can define not to submit any information to the Google Analytics service.
2. Lifetime of cookies
In accordance with current regulations, cookies collected on our Website have a maximum lifetime of 6 months.
3. Manage cookie preferences
You have different ways of managing cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you when cookies are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone and ask you whether or not to accept them.
The settings may vary from one browser to another. They are described in the help menu of your browser in order for you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
You can disable cookies by following these instructions: a dialog box allows users to authorise or block cookies from being deposited.
III. UPDATE OF THE CHARTER
We reserve the right to modify this Charter, at any time, in whole or in part, taking into account changes and developments in our internal practices and procedures. The latter will always ensure that they comply with any amendments to French and European laws and regulations. We ask you to regularly consult this Charter, before any collection of your data, to ensure better knowledge and understanding of the use of your personal data. We may ask you, at regular intervals, to confirm your knowledge of this charter.
Date of updating and last update of this Charter: March 2021